3 Surefire Ways You Can Help A Small Business
Hello beautiful people! We hope you’ve had a great weekend, and we want to help you start the week off on a great note, with others in mind! Supporting a small business is supporting a dream…
Just when you thought being an entrepreneur couldn’t get any harder! During this time of social distancing due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, small businesses are getting hit the hardest in terms of their ability to maintain the integrity of their businesses. For this blog, we wanted to specifically highlight three surefire ways you as consumers can help small businesses out, and some of them won’t even cost you a dime! Here are a few ways you can help out:
- Engage with businesses on social media.
- It truly helps when people like you take the time to like, comment and share the business’s social media posts and websites with others through the influence you have on your followers and friends.
- Bonus Points: If you have a product or used a service from a specific business, post a good quality photo or video of you wearing or using the product, and tag the company! They’ll love it, and you’ll probably get a shout-out or share from it too! *winks*
- If you have used the product or service before, leave a review on the website or on google.
- Even if you can’t necessarily make a purchase at the moment, reviews are everything! First, they make the businesses feel good about the products and services they’re providing, they also let other customers know they’re about to purchase a quality product. Plus, you might get some loyalty points for posting. It’s a win-win-win!!
- Make a purchase.
- Of course! But only if you are financially able to at this time. This might be the most obvious way to help out businesses, whether they’re small retailers, local grocers, local restaurants, or specialty stores. A purchase could mean keeping their doors open, and helping increase the chances that they survive this tough economic times.
- Don’t want to go out? You shouldn’t go anywhere unless it’s an essential trip anyways #StayInside, shopping online definitely comes in handy! A little retail therapy is a good distraction!
It takes a village for most small businesses to remain just that: businesses. And behind these businesses are people just like you and me, counting on the quality of their products and services and their loyal customers alike to give them the support they need to stay afloat.
Tracy Nicole would like to thank everyone who has supported this small business in any way! The emails, reviews and comments of encouragement have truly been appreciated. The purchases on the tracynicoleclothing.com and simplebytracy.com websites have helped us transition to virtually working from home and maintaining our employees jobs. We thank you!
Lets do our part to keep communities and economies healthy. Together.
Written by Lindsey Winbush April 13, 2020